July 26, 2015

A new beginning...

Welcome back to tutudiaries!

I haven't posted in a very long time for no good reason other than I 've been pretty "uninspired" and have been trying to figure out my life for the past few months (who isn't at this age, right...?!). But in the meantime I've still been following some (dance) blogs and actually got to meet one of the writers in person! It was no one less than Cecilia Iliesiu former soloist with Carolina Ballet!!! To get back in shape for the upcoming season, she was in one of the classes I regularly take. She will now be dancing with PNB as a corps de ballet member! I am so happy for her!!! Congrats Cecilia!!! :D It was a total coincidence that we met and at first I didn't even realise it was her! After watching her in class and chatting afterwards I can truly say Cecilia is a very humble, nice and caring person not to mention a totally awesome(!!!) dancer! She inspired me in many ways, one of them being to continue my blog. Thank you sooo much Cecilia! All the best in Seatle and I hope to see you again soon! :)

No comments: